The threaded pneumatic pinch valve includes a core component inner bushing, a valve body, and two casing covers. The valve body of the pinch valve is composed of the main body and two nip rings. The two rings are inserted into the ends and are sealed between the O-ring and the main body of the valve.
1. The same diameter of the pipe and valve: novel and simple structure, the inner diameter of the rubber sleeve is the same as that of the pipe, and the local resistance loss is small.
2. No leakage: There is no sealing point, the control medium space and the valve channel are completely isolated, and there is no internal and external leakage.
3. Impurity closing: Relying on the deformation of the rubber sleeve to realize the opening and closing, even if the fluid contains solid particles or fiber impurities, it will not be blocked, and it can be wrapped and closed completely and quickly.
4. Wide range of applications: simple structure, only three parts, can replace large and complex valves, especially suitable for occasions with requirements.
5. High efficiency and long life: The unique rubber sleeve with a reinforced cord can withstand high-frequency opening and closing operations, is resistant to acids, alkalis, and chemical media, and has a long service life.
6. Simple installation: The valve is installed without directionality, and the pipeline does not need to be cleaned. Once the rubber sleeve is damaged, the replacement is simple and quick.
7. Convenient control: local or remote automatic operation control can be realized according to needs.
● Use of threaded type pneumatic pinch valve
This product is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, cement, ceramics, glass, plastics, wastewater treatment, control, food and beverage, wine, and other industries.
It is suitable for fluids containing fiber, petroleum, mineral slurry, cement, powder, slurry, sewage sludge, etc. It can be completely cut off even if it is mixed with solid substances.
1. Impurities and moisture in compressed air affect the service life of the rubber sleeve. A filter should be installed in the air path to remove impurities and moisture.
2. When piping, fully remove impurities, cutting powder, etc. in the pipeline and joints.
3. When repairing the rubber sleeve, be sure to close the air supply valve in advance and exhaust the compressed air in the starting circuit before entering the repair work.
4. Avoid freezing of the air valve rubber sleeve. If it is used below 5°C, a dryer should be used to treat the dry air.
China's pinch valves are world-renowned for their excellent quality and low prices. This has also attracted buyers from all over the world to come to China to purchase pneumatic pinch valves. However, how to choose the best among many suppliers is a problem that everyone cares about. Today we will m Read More »
The hose pinch valve has applications in many areas of life, especially in industry. It is a type of valve product with rubber sleeves as seals and opening and closing parts. The handwheel drive drives the up and down movement of the upper and lower valves to achieve the opening and closing effect. Read More »
The higher the quality of the air-operated pinch valve inner bushing, the longer the service life of the pinch valve and inner bushing. The long service life of the inner sleeve of the pinch valve means that the maintenance cost of the equipment is low. The replacement of the inner bushing of the ai Read More »