The pneumatic vesicular valve is valves developed by Jia Nai with excellent wear resistance and corrosion resistance. It is a good substitute for traditional ball valves, butterfly valves, diaphragm valves, and other valves. The average service life of the pneumatic vesicular valve clean water test is 400,000 times
The pneumatic vesicular valve is a valve that controls the fluid flow through the deformation of a flexible component: the sleeve. Sleeve deformation can take place directly and pneumatically or by mechanical compression. The actuation of these valves, the pinching action, is accomplished by air or hydraulic pressure placed on the sleeve. Modulating the air pressure within the annular space between the body and the sleeve can open, throttle, or close the valve. The valve body acts as a built-in actuator, eliminating costly pneumatic, hydraulic or electric actuators.
When the control medium is not input, the cavity between the rubber sleeve and the valve body is in communication with the atmosphere, and the rubber sleeve is in an outward tension state under fluid pressure. Because there are reinforced plies arranged at a certain angle in the sleeve, the axial and radial pressure of the sleeve are balanced with each other, so the length and diameter of the sleeve will not change due to fluid pressure. When the control medium enters the cavity between the pipe sleeve and the valve body, the pipe sleeve is deformed and blocked under the pressure of the medium.
● Mining industry: wet-type iron remover, ceramic filter, MGM tubular membrane filter, Gore membrane filter, mine tailings slurry pipeline, mining unit slurry pipeline;
● Construction machinery industry: automatic weighing device and dosing system of compounding system;
● Metallurgical industry: automatic slag adding system for steelmaking;
● Pharmaceutical industry: plastic bottle large infusion continuous transport machine;
● Sewage treatment industry: sludge transportation pipeline.
The higher the quality of the air-operated pinch valve inner bushing, the longer the service life of the pinch valve and inner bushing. The long service life of the inner sleeve of the pinch valve means that the maintenance cost of the equipment is low. The replacement of the inner bushing of the ai Read More »
Pneumatic pinch valve, also known as pinch valve, squeeze valve, bladder valve, hose valve, airbag valve, pinch off valve, etc. The pinch valve rubber sleeve (inner bush) is an important part of the pinch valve and the core of the pinch valve. It provides corrosion resistance, wear-resistance, and p Read More »
1. ScopeThis standard specifies the classification, requirements, test methods, test rules, markings, packaging, transportation, and storage of pneumatic pinch valves. This standard applies to air-operated pinch valves with flange or internal thread connection. 2. Normative referencesThe following d Read More »