Pneumatic pinch valves with female threads are designed for higher pressure applications than the M600 series and offer reliability and performance. The range is capable of working with harder or larger diameter tubing that requires stronger pinch forces, with some models capable of handling media pressures up to 75 psi. Designed for disposable tubing, each model contains an easy snap-in tube slot for quick loading and unloading procedures.
The pneumatic pinch valves with female threads are pneumatically operated through the air supply connection in the housing. This connection has a G 1/4 inch female thread. The pressurized air compresses the sleeve and provides a shut-off function of the valve. When closed, the sleeve forms a tight seal that will not allow the media leakage. This air operated pinch valve is suitable for the operating temperature range from -10 to 80°C (14 to 176°F). This pneumatic pinch valve ensures an optimal shut-off, even when used with solids, such as granules, powders, pellets, chipping, sand, cement, gravel, textile fibers, carbon, fine glass fragments, and slurries (liquids that contain solids).
1. Innovative design
● No contact with the process media
● Easy insertion and removal of flexible tubing
2. Industry-leading performance and reliability
● High tube pinching cycles, up to 20,000.
● Better retention and protection of tubing during pinching cycles.
3. Operator Safety
● Easy to use the built-in protective safety guard.
● Manual override allows for tube insertion removal without valve actuation.
4. Unmatched Product Support
● Local sales support and product specialists help find solutions to customer-specific applications.
● Technical service and online support
● Food, Water
● Chemical, Agriculture
● Pharmaceuticals, Pneumatic conveying
● Powder painting systems, Ceramics, glass and plastics
● Sewage and Water treatment, Power plants, and coal slurries
● Cement, lime and aggregate plants,
● Mining sludge, sand, and waste liquids
● Any material streams where foldable such as liquids, pastes, slurries, powders, granules, pigments, and other materials are pumped, blown, pushed, metered, or flow by gravity through pipelines.
JIA NAI is famous China pinch valve manufacturers and pneumatic pinch valve supplier, providing high-quality pneumatic pinch valves with female threads.
Pneumatic pinch valve, also known as pinch valve, squeeze valve, bladder valve, hose valve, airbag valve, pinch off valve, etc. The pinch valve rubber sleeve (inner bush) is an important part of the pinch valve and the core of the pinch valve. It provides corrosion resistance, wear-resistance, and p Read More »
1. ScopeThis standard specifies the classification, requirements, test methods, test rules, markings, packaging, transportation, and storage of pneumatic pinch valves. This standard applies to air-operated pinch valves with flange or internal thread connection. 2. Normative referencesThe following d Read More »
Air operated pinch valves are also known as pneumatic pinch valves and rubber sleeve valves. Because the valve core part uses a hose, its airtightness, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance are far superior to metal valves. Therefore, it is widely used in smelting, mining, electric power, chemic Read More »