The main feature of our company's VF series pneumatic pinch valve is that it does not affect the flow of the medium in the pipeline. In the nominal diameter range of various pinch valves, the pipeline medium can almost be unimpeded. The friction resistance of the VF series plastic pneumatic vesicular valve is extremely low and will not be blocked. In addition, the VF series air operated pinch valve has the advantages of light and compact structure. Users can install the VF plastic pneumatic vesicular valve easily and quickly.
Plastic pneumatic vesicular valves are designed for higher pressure applications than the M600 series and offer reliability and performance. The range is capable of working with harder or larger diameter tubing that requires stronger pinch forces, with some models capable of handling media pressures up to 75 psi. Designed for disposable tubing, each model contains an easy snap-in tube slot for quick loading and unloading procedures.
When the control medium is not input, the cavity between the rubber sleeve and the valve body is in communication with the atmosphere, and the rubber sleeve is in an outward tension state under fluid pressure. Because there are reinforced plies arranged at a certain angle in the sleeve, the axial and radial pressure of the sleeve are balanced with each other, so the length and diameter of the sleeve will not change due to fluid pressure. When the control medium enters the cavity between the pipe sleeve and the valve body, the pipe sleeve is deformed and blocked under the pressure of the medium.
1. Innovative design
● No contact with the process media
● Easy insertion and removal of flexible tubing
2. Industry-leading performance and reliability
● High tube pinching cycles, up to 20,000.
● Better retention and protection of tubing during pinching cycles.
3. Operator Safety
● Easy to use the built-in protective safety guard.
● Manual override allows for tube insertion removal without valve actuation.
4. Unmatched Product Support
● Local sales support and product specialists help find solutions to customer-specific applications.
● Technical service and online support
Air operated pinch valves are also known as pneumatic pinch valves and rubber sleeve valves. Because the valve core part uses a hose, its airtightness, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance are far superior to metal valves. Therefore, it is widely used in smelting, mining, electric power, chemic Read More »
1. ScopeThis standard specifies the classification, requirements, test methods, test rules, markings, packaging, transportation, and storage of pneumatic pinch valves. This standard applies to air-operated pinch valves with flange or internal thread connection. 2. Normative referencesThe following d Read More »
Considering the working principle, function, and valve structure, valves can be divided into gate valve; butterfly valve; stop valve; check valve; plug valve; ball valve; pinch valve; diaphragm valve; plunger valve, etc. Gate valveA gate valve refers to a valve whose closing part (gate) moves along Read More »