Plastic pneumatic vesicular valves are designed for higher pressure applications than the M600 series and offer reliability and performance. The range is capable of working with harder or larger diameter tubing that requires stronger pinch forces, with some models capable of handling media pressures up to 75 psi. Designed for disposable tubing, each model contains an easy snap-in tube slot for quick loading and unloading procedures.
When the control medium is not input, the cavity between the rubber sleeve and the valve body is in communication with the atmosphere, and the rubber sleeve is in an outward tension state under fluid pressure. Because there are reinforced plies arranged at a certain angle in the sleeve, the axial and radial pressure of the sleeve are balanced with each other, so the length and diameter of the sleeve will not change due to fluid pressure. When the control medium enters the cavity between the pipe sleeve and the valve body, the pipe sleeve is deformed and blocked under the pressure of the medium.
1. Innovative design
● No contact with the process media
● Easy insertion and removal of flexible tubing
2. Industry-leading performance and reliability
● High tube pinching cycles, up to 20,000.
● Better retention and protection of tubing during pinching cycles.
3. Operator Safety
● Easy to use the built-in protective safety guard.
● Manual override allows for tube insertion removal without valve actuation.
4. Unmatched Product Support
● Local sales support and product specialists help find solutions to customer-specific applications.
● Technical service and online support
At first glance, there are not many valve parts, simple structure, and average precision. They are simple parts in the machinery industry, but the core sealing parts of the valve are particularly demanding. The valve manufacturing process is complicated and the technical difficulty is also great. To Read More »
China's pinch valves are world-renowned for their excellent quality and low prices. This has also attracted buyers from all over the world to come to China to purchase pneumatic pinch valves. However, how to choose the best among many suppliers is a problem that everyone cares about. Today we will m Read More »
The hose pinch valve has applications in many areas of life, especially in industry. It is a type of valve product with rubber sleeves as seals and opening and closing parts. The handwheel drive drives the up and down movement of the upper and lower valves to achieve the opening and closing effect. Read More »