Plastic pneumatic pinch valve features media non-contamination, fast tubing change out, and easy valve replacement, all of which help improve productivity. Plastic pneumatic squeeze valves offer advantages over wetted valve technologies in such applications as adhesive dispensing of viscous, sticky, and corrosive materials that eat away at the internals of a wetted valve requiring frequent replacements. A plastic pneumatic stop valve and disposable pieces of tubing eliminate these concerns.
The Plastic pneumatic squeeze valve is the ideal valve solution for abrasive, corrosive, and fibrous products such as granules, powders, suspensions, sludge, slurries, dust, etc. JIANAI VA series air operated pinch valves have a very wide and practically unrestricted field of application and are suitable for use in the following industries: wine, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, chemical, offshore, paper, textile, wood, tobacco, recycling, waste, printing.
● Valve Type: 2-Way, Normally-Open & Normally-Closed
● Medium: Air, Water, Gas or Compatible Fluids
● Max. Pilot Pressure: 250 PSIG
● Temperature Range: 32 to 230°F
● Mount: #4-40
● Wetted Materials: Medical or Food Grade Silicone, or Polyurethane tubing
● RoHS Compliant
● Choice of construction material: Black POM Body & Sockets, White
● POM Body & Sockets or PVC Body with POM Sockets
● Choice of sleeve material: EPDM, Natural Rubber or Natural Rubber (Food Grade)
● Sizes available from 3/8" to 2"
● Max Operating Pressure: 6 barG
● Compact design with user-selectable tubing (up to 75 Shore A)
● Panel mount ready with snap-in tubing slot
● Optional valve state detection sensors
● Optional 3 or 4-way controllers for pressure venting between states
● Panel splash seals for wash down procedures
● Adjustable pinch gap for use with optimized tube sizes
● Intended Use
plastic air operated pinch valve is used to isolate or cut off the impurity medium which contains solid or dust or any other granule.
● Improper Use
1.No-compliance with the operating manual including the safety instructions.
2.Operating the pinch valve for a purpose other than its intended use.
3.Unauthorised or untrained person operating the pinch valve.
4.Installing the non-original spare parts.
5.Violating the applicable standard.
Pneumatic pinch valve, also known as pinch valve, squeeze valve, bladder valve, hose valve, airbag valve, pinch off valve, etc. The pinch valve rubber sleeve (inner bush) is an important part of the pinch valve and the core of the pinch valve. It provides corrosion resistance, wear-resistance, and p Read More »
1. ScopeThis standard specifies the classification, requirements, test methods, test rules, markings, packaging, transportation, and storage of pneumatic pinch valves. This standard applies to air-operated pinch valves with flange or internal thread connection. 2. Normative referencesThe following d Read More »
Air operated pinch valves are also known as pneumatic pinch valves and rubber sleeve valves. Because the valve core part uses a hose, its airtightness, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance are far superior to metal valves. Therefore, it is widely used in smelting, mining, electric power, chemic Read More »