Plastic pneumatic pinch valve features media non-contamination, fast tubing change out, and easy valve replacement, all of which help improve productivity. Plastic pneumatic squeeze valves offer advantages over wetted valve technologies in such applications as adhesive dispensing of viscous, sticky, and corrosive materials that eat away at the internals of a wetted valve requiring frequent replacements. A plastic pneumatic stop valve and disposable pieces of tubing eliminate these concerns.
The Plastic pneumatic squeeze valve is the ideal valve solution for abrasive, corrosive, and fibrous products such as granules, powders, suspensions, sludge, slurries, dust, etc. JIANAI VA series air operated pinch valves have a very wide and practically unrestricted field of application and are suitable for use in the following industries: wine, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, chemical, offshore, paper, textile, wood, tobacco, recycling, waste, printing.
● Valve Type: 2-Way, Normally-Open & Normally-Closed
● Medium: Air, Water, Gas or Compatible Fluids
● Max. Pilot Pressure: 250 PSIG
● Temperature Range: 32 to 230°F
● Mount: #4-40
● Wetted Materials: Medical or Food Grade Silicone, or Polyurethane tubing
● RoHS Compliant
● Choice of construction material: Black POM Body & Sockets, White
● POM Body & Sockets or PVC Body with POM Sockets
● Choice of sleeve material: EPDM, Natural Rubber or Natural Rubber (Food Grade)
● Sizes available from 3/8" to 2"
● Max Operating Pressure: 6 barG
● Compact design with user-selectable tubing (up to 75 Shore A)
● Panel mount ready with snap-in tubing slot
● Optional valve state detection sensors
● Optional 3 or 4-way controllers for pressure venting between states
● Panel splash seals for wash down procedures
● Adjustable pinch gap for use with optimized tube sizes
● Intended Use
plastic air operated pinch valve is used to isolate or cut off the impurity medium which contains solid or dust or any other granule.
● Improper Use
1.No-compliance with the operating manual including the safety instructions.
2.Operating the pinch valve for a purpose other than its intended use.
3.Unauthorised or untrained person operating the pinch valve.
4.Installing the non-original spare parts.
5.Violating the applicable standard.
The pneumatic pinch valve series products have no sealing points and will not leak. They are resistant to particle corrosion and will not be blocked when transporting liquids containing fibers. Its performance is comparable to imported products, and it has the advantages of a short supply period, re Read More »
The pneumatic pinch valve series products have no sealing points and will not leak. They are resistant to particle corrosion and will not be blocked when transporting liquids containing fibers. Its performance is comparable to imported products, and it has the advantages of short supply period, reas Read More »
Sleeves for air pinch valve/Spool hose / rubber sleeve / bushing pinch valve inner liner is also called inner liner or hose, valve core, etc., which is the core of the pinch valve. The rubber sleeve produced by our company has engineering double-layer separated mesh fabric ribs. The design process i Read More »