The VF series plastic pneumatic flexible tube valve is an affordable and compact pneumatic pinch valve line and is an ideal fit for the life sciences market segments such as medical devices, biotechnology, diagnostics, and pharmaceuticals where higher quantities are necessary and the unit price is critical and without compromising quality and performance. The plastic pneumatic flexible tube valve has a large range of body sizes to accommodate a wide variety of tubing sizes. Choose from four models that accommodate a wide array of tube sizes ranging from 0.094” to 0.500” OD.
Jia Nai VF plastic pneumatic flexible tube valve has a simple structure and is an extremely economical and ideal shut-off valve solution. Because no additional transmission device is needed to operate the pneumatic pinch valve, only a two-position three-way solenoid valve or pilot valve can be used to control the pneumatic pinch valve.
When the control gas does not input into the pneumatic pinch valve, the cavity between the rubber sleeve and the valve body communicates with the atmosphere, and the rubber sleeve is in an outwardly tensioned state by the fluid pressure. Because there are reinforced plies arranged at a certain angle in the sleeve, the axial and radial pressures of the sleeve are balanced with each other, so the length and diameter of the sleeve will not change due to the fluid pressure. When the control gas enters the cavity between the sleeve and the valve body, the sleeve is deformed and intercepted under the control gas pressure.
When compressed air (pressure difference is 2 bar) enters the valve body of the pneumatic pinch valve, the specially-made inner liner with high resilience is compressed to produce a lip-type closure. This extremely increases the service life of the inner sleeve. In this case, the pneumatic pinch valve is closed, so that the medium flow can be shut down 100%. Its working pressure varies depending on the nominal diameter and ranges from 2-6 bar. When the compressed air is interrupted, the specially-made inner liner expands rapidly under the dual effects of its own rebound force and medium pressure, and then the valve is fully opened.
● Food, Water
● Chemical, Agriculture
● Pharmaceuticals, Pneumatic conveying
● Powder painting systems, Ceramics, glass and plastics
● Sewage and Water treatment, Power plants, and coal slurries
● Cement, lime and aggregate plants,
● Mining sludge, sand, and waste liquids
● Any material streams where foldable such as liquids, pastes, slurries, powders, granules, pigments, and other materials are pumped, blown, pushed, metered, or flow by gravity through pipelines.
Air operated pinch valves are also known as pneumatic pinch valves and rubber sleeve valves. Because the valve core part uses a hose, its airtightness, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance are far superior to metal valves. Therefore, it is widely used in smelting, mining, electric power, chemic Read More »
1. ScopeThis standard specifies the classification, requirements, test methods, test rules, markings, packaging, transportation, and storage of pneumatic pinch valves. This standard applies to air-operated pinch valves with flange or internal thread connection. 2. Normative referencesThe following d Read More »
Considering the working principle, function, and valve structure, valves can be divided into gate valve; butterfly valve; stop valve; check valve; plug valve; ball valve; pinch valve; diaphragm valve; plunger valve, etc. Gate valveA gate valve refers to a valve whose closing part (gate) moves along Read More »