The food-grade pneumatic vesicular valves are compact and reliable units, consisting of only a rubber sleeve, body, and two BSP female threaded ends. The sleeve is clamped down into place by the threaded end connections. The limited parts required to form the food-grade pneumatic vesicular valve gives it an excellent total cost of ownership. No replacement seals, gaskets, rings, bolts, etc are needed. The only wearable part is the rubber sleeve, which in many applications has a very long working life. This means you can install the Pinch Valve and leave it to do its job without fuss.
1. The same diameter of the pipe and valve: novel and simple structure, the inner diameter of the rubber sleeve is the same as that of the pipe, and the local resistance loss is small.
2. No leakage: There is no sealing point, the control medium space and the valve channel are completely isolated, and there is no internal and external leakage.
3. Impurity closing: Relying on the deformation of the rubber sleeve to realize the opening and closing, even if the fluid contains solid particles or fiber impurities, it will not be blocked, and it can be wrapped and closed completely and quickly.
4. Wide range of applications: simple structure, only three parts, can replace large and complex valves, especially suitable for occasions with requirements.
5. High efficiency and long life: The unique rubber sleeve with a reinforced cord can withstand high-frequency opening and closing operations, is resistant to acids, alkalis, and chemical media, and has a long service life.
6. Simple installation: The valve is installed without directionality, and the pipeline does not need to be cleaned. Once the rubber sleeve is damaged, the replacement is simple and quick.
7. Convenient control: local or remote automatic operation control can be realized according to needs.
Pharmaceuticals, Pneumatic conveying
Powder painting systems, Ceramics, glass and plastics
Sewage and Water treatment, Power plants, and coal slurries
Cement, lime and aggregate plants,
Mining sludge, sand, and waste liquids
Any material streams where foldable such as liquids, pastes, slurries, powders, granules, pigments, and other materials are pumped, blown, pushed, metered, or flow by gravity through pipelines.
China's pinch valves are world-renowned for their excellent quality and low prices. This has also attracted buyers from all over the world to come to China to purchase pneumatic pinch valves. However, how to choose the best among many suppliers is a problem that everyone cares about. Today we will m Read More »
The hose pinch valve has applications in many areas of life, especially in industry. It is a type of valve product with rubber sleeves as seals and opening and closing parts. The handwheel drive drives the up and down movement of the upper and lower valves to achieve the opening and closing effect. Read More »
The higher the quality of the air-operated pinch valve inner bushing, the longer the service life of the pinch valve and inner bushing. The long service life of the inner sleeve of the pinch valve means that the maintenance cost of the equipment is low. The replacement of the inner bushing of the ai Read More »