The food-grade pneumatic vesicular valves are compact and reliable units, consisting of only a rubber sleeve, body, and two BSP female threaded ends. The sleeve is clamped down into place by the threaded end connections. The limited parts required to form the food-grade pneumatic vesicular valve gives it an excellent total cost of ownership. No replacement seals, gaskets, rings, bolts, etc are needed. The only wearable part is the rubber sleeve, which in many applications has a very long working life. This means you can install the Pinch Valve and leave it to do its job without fuss.
1. The same diameter of the pipe and valve: novel and simple structure, the inner diameter of the rubber sleeve is the same as that of the pipe, and the local resistance loss is small.
2. No leakage: There is no sealing point, the control medium space and the valve channel are completely isolated, and there is no internal and external leakage.
3. Impurity closing: Relying on the deformation of the rubber sleeve to realize the opening and closing, even if the fluid contains solid particles or fiber impurities, it will not be blocked, and it can be wrapped and closed completely and quickly.
4. Wide range of applications: simple structure, only three parts, can replace large and complex valves, especially suitable for occasions with requirements.
5. High efficiency and long life: The unique rubber sleeve with a reinforced cord can withstand high-frequency opening and closing operations, is resistant to acids, alkalis, and chemical media, and has a long service life.
6. Simple installation: The valve is installed without directionality, and the pipeline does not need to be cleaned. Once the rubber sleeve is damaged, the replacement is simple and quick.
7. Convenient control: local or remote automatic operation control can be realized according to needs.
Pharmaceuticals, Pneumatic conveying
Powder painting systems, Ceramics, glass and plastics
Sewage and Water treatment, Power plants, and coal slurries
Cement, lime and aggregate plants,
Mining sludge, sand, and waste liquids
Any material streams where foldable such as liquids, pastes, slurries, powders, granules, pigments, and other materials are pumped, blown, pushed, metered, or flow by gravity through pipelines.
1.Gate valve is the opening and closing body (valve plate) driven by the valve rod, along the sealing surface of the valve seat for lifting movement of the valve, can be connected or stage fluid passage. Gate valve sealing performance is better than the globe valve, fluid resistance is small, openin Read More »
Valve is a control component in the fluid transportation system, the main function is to open and close, regulate, guide, prevent backflow, pressure stabilization, diversion or overflow pressure relief. Valve is also the most complex component in the pipeline, it is generally assembled from multiple Read More »
At first glance, there are not many valve parts, simple structure, and average precision. They are simple parts in the machinery industry, but the core sealing parts of the valve are particularly demanding. The valve manufacturing process is complicated and the technical difficulty is also great. To Read More »