Food Grade Pneumatic Pinch Valves are air-piloted devices designed to open or close tubes for controlling flow of liquids and gases. Other valve types have internal passages that may cause small amounts of fluid to remain in the valve. The air operated pinch valve has no areas or dead volume where fluid can become trapped. Only the inside of the tubing has contact with the fluid.
The food grade air operated pinch valve features a simple, proven and cost-effective design. Virtually maintenance-free, the sleeve is the valve’s only wetted part, eliminating possible contamination of the process materials.
Pressure Range: Max. Working pressure 10bar
Air pressure: 2.5bar~8bar
Adjustment Range: 90° ± 5°
Ambient temperature: -20 ~ +90° C
Type: Double acting, Single acting (spring return)
Optional accessories: Solenoid valve, limite switch, electric position, air regulator
Lubrication: All the moving parts are coated with lubricants, extending their service life
Life Time: One million time
● Compact overall dimensions;
● Easy and quick sleeve and bush replacement;
● Full bore-through passage without any pressure loss;
● No product contact with the casing;
● Sleeves manufactured from fabric-reinforced material;
● Sleeve support bushes either made from aluminum alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304 stainless steel;
● Apart from periodic replacement of the sleeve and the bushes, no maintenance required;
● Lightweight in comparison with other makes and other types of the valve;
● Particularly low air consumption;
● Food-grade contact parts.
1.Gate valve is the opening and closing body (valve plate) driven by the valve rod, along the sealing surface of the valve seat for lifting movement of the valve, can be connected or stage fluid passage. Gate valve sealing performance is better than the globe valve, fluid resistance is small, openin Read More »
Valve is a control component in the fluid transportation system, the main function is to open and close, regulate, guide, prevent backflow, pressure stabilization, diversion or overflow pressure relief. Valve is also the most complex component in the pipeline, it is generally assembled from multiple Read More »
At first glance, there are not many valve parts, simple structure, and average precision. They are simple parts in the machinery industry, but the core sealing parts of the valve are particularly demanding. The valve manufacturing process is complicated and the technical difficulty is also great. To Read More »