Food Grade Pneumatic Pinch Valves are air-piloted devices designed to open or close tubes for controlling flow of liquids and gases. Other valve types have internal passages that may cause small amounts of fluid to remain in the valve. The air operated pinch valve has no areas or dead volume where fluid can become trapped. Only the inside of the tubing has contact with the fluid.
The food grade air operated pinch valve features a simple, proven and cost-effective design. Virtually maintenance-free, the sleeve is the valve’s only wetted part, eliminating possible contamination of the process materials.
Pressure Range: Max. Working pressure 10bar
Air pressure: 2.5bar~8bar
Adjustment Range: 90° ± 5°
Ambient temperature: -20 ~ +90° C
Type: Double acting, Single acting (spring return)
Optional accessories: Solenoid valve, limite switch, electric position, air regulator
Lubrication: All the moving parts are coated with lubricants, extending their service life
Life Time: One million time
● Compact overall dimensions;
● Easy and quick sleeve and bush replacement;
● Full bore-through passage without any pressure loss;
● No product contact with the casing;
● Sleeves manufactured from fabric-reinforced material;
● Sleeve support bushes either made from aluminum alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304 stainless steel;
● Apart from periodic replacement of the sleeve and the bushes, no maintenance required;
● Lightweight in comparison with other makes and other types of the valve;
● Particularly low air consumption;
● Food-grade contact parts.
China's pinch valves are world-renowned for their excellent quality and low prices. This has also attracted buyers from all over the world to come to China to purchase pneumatic pinch valves. However, how to choose the best among many suppliers is a problem that everyone cares about. Today we will m Read More »
The hose pinch valve has applications in many areas of life, especially in industry. It is a type of valve product with rubber sleeves as seals and opening and closing parts. The handwheel drive drives the up and down movement of the upper and lower valves to achieve the opening and closing effect. Read More »
The higher the quality of the air-operated pinch valve inner bushing, the longer the service life of the pinch valve and inner bushing. The long service life of the inner sleeve of the pinch valve means that the maintenance cost of the equipment is low. The replacement of the inner bushing of the ai Read More »