Jia Nai food-grade pneumatic flexible tube valve has a simple structure and is an extremely economical and ideal shut-off valve solution. Because no additional transmission device is needed to operate the pneumatic pinch valve, only a two-position three-way solenoid valve or pilot valve can be used to control the pneumatic pinch valve
In the traditional industry and food industry, some abrasive solid or liquid products containing particles, powders, fibers, and slurry are often transported through pipelines, so the food-grade pneumatic flexible tube valve is the best choice. The food-grade pneumatic flexible tube valve is valves developed by Jia Nai with excellent wear resistance and corrosion resistance. It is a good substitute for traditional ball valves, butterfly valves, diaphragm valves, and other valves.
When the control gas does not input into the pneumatic pinch valve, the cavity between the rubber sleeve and the valve body communicates with the atmosphere, and the rubber sleeve is in an outwardly tensioned state by the fluid pressure. Because there are reinforced plies arranged at a certain angle in the sleeve, the axial and radial pressures of the sleeve are balanced with each other, so the length and diameter of the sleeve will not change due to the fluid pressure. When the control gas enters the cavity between the sleeve and the valve body, the sleeve is deformed and intercepted under the control gas pressure.
When compressed air (pressure difference is 2 bar) enters the valve body of the pneumatic pinch valve, the specially-made inner liner with high resilience is compressed to produce a lip-type closure. This extremely increases the service life of the inner sleeve. In this case, the pneumatic pinch valve is closed, so that the medium flow can be shut down 100%. Its working pressure varies depending on the nominal diameter and ranges from 2-6 bar. When the compressed air is interrupted, the specially-made inner liner expands rapidly under the dual effects of its own rebound force and medium pressure, and then the valve is fully opened.
● Food, Water
● Chemical, Agriculture
● Pharmaceuticals, Pneumatic conveying
● Powder painting systems, Ceramics, glass and plastics
● Sewage and Water treatment, Power plants, and coal slurries
● Cement, lime and aggregate plants,
● Mining sludge, sand, and waste liquids
● Any material streams where foldable such as liquids, pastes, slurries, powders, granules, pigments, and other materials are pumped, blown, pushed, metered, or flow by gravity through pipelines.
The higher the quality of the air-operated pinch valve inner bushing, the longer the service life of the pinch valve and inner bushing. The long service life of the inner sleeve of the pinch valve means that the maintenance cost of the equipment is low. The replacement of the inner bushing of the ai Read More »
Pneumatic pinch valve, also known as pinch valve, squeeze valve, bladder valve, hose valve, airbag valve, pinch off valve, etc. The pinch valve rubber sleeve (inner bush) is an important part of the pinch valve and the core of the pinch valve. It provides corrosion resistance, wear-resistance, and p Read More »
1. ScopeThis standard specifies the classification, requirements, test methods, test rules, markings, packaging, transportation, and storage of pneumatic pinch valves. This standard applies to air-operated pinch valves with flange or internal thread connection. 2. Normative referencesThe following d Read More »