JIA NAI has by far the most extensive range of squeeze valves in the world with approximately 10,000 possible pinch valve variants. A variety of these models are available from stock. JIA NAI is able to offer you the most efficient yet technically enhanced air-operated flexible tube valve solution specially tailored to your requirements and applications because of the flexible modular systems.
An air-operated flexible tube valve is a 2/2-way valve designed to shut-off or control the flow of corrosive, abrasive, or granular media. It utilizes pressurized air to open or close the valve. In the open position, the valve has no restrictions and allows a wide range of media to pass through the bore. The flexible internal rubber sleeve in the valve keeps the media isolated preventing the risk of contamination.
Pinch Valve Characteristics
Pinch Valves are characterized by a free flow of product, guaranteed because of the nominal passage of practically all diameters. advantages of minimum frictional resistance and non-clogging. Further advantages may be found in its lightweight and compact construction, meaning that they are easy to install. This is something that is appreciated by our customers.
The quick assembled pinch valve features
● Virtually eliminates dead-led
● Precise flow control
● Simplified construction
● Small size
● Progressive flow curve
● Disposable liners - no cleaning necessary
● Operator ease of use
● Highest closure resistance & reliability
● Consistent flow over pinching cycle
● Minimized tubing wear
● Easy verification of valve position for operators
● Eliminate unnecessary junctions
● Reduced validation effort
● Reduce consumable complexity & cost
● Reduced operator errors with automated fluid control
● Multiple tube slot sizes
● Optional mounting brackets
● Optional magnetic position sensing
● Aluminum or stainless steel options
● Viton seals, Buna, or FDA seals available
Industry sectors/areas of application for pinch valves
The diamond wire cutting machine pneumatic pinch valves can be used in a variety of applications due to the wide range of materials used for the body and flanges/socket end covers on a pinch valve, such as aluminum, steel, stainless steel, plastic, e.g. POM or PVC, as well as a removable sleeve in different elastomer grades (NR, EPDM, IIR, FPM, silicone, etc.).
Air operated pinch valves are also known as pneumatic pinch valves and rubber sleeve valves. Because the valve core part uses a hose, its airtightness, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance are far superior to metal valves. Therefore, it is widely used in smelting, mining, electric power, chemic Read More »
1. ScopeThis standard specifies the classification, requirements, test methods, test rules, markings, packaging, transportation, and storage of pneumatic pinch valves. This standard applies to air-operated pinch valves with flange or internal thread connection. 2. Normative referencesThe following d Read More »
Considering the working principle, function, and valve structure, valves can be divided into gate valve; butterfly valve; stop valve; check valve; plug valve; ball valve; pinch valve; diaphragm valve; plunger valve, etc. Gate valveA gate valve refers to a valve whose closing part (gate) moves along Read More »