The clamping stirrup air operated pinch valve is a full bore, normally open control valve used to regulate the flow of powders, granules, fibers, dense mixtures, or liquids in pneumatic conveying systems and other pipelines. As a safety shut-off valve on silo fill pipes, should excess pressure build inside the silo or the silo over-fill, the Valve is instantly and completely "pinched" closed to prevent any further filling or over-pressurization. JIA NAI VM Pinch Valves are compact, low weight, and require little maintenance.
Clamping Stirrup Pneumatic Pinch Valves are used for interception of material flow in pneumatic conveying systems or other pipelines. In addition, they can be installed as a locking device for silo filling pipes. The body of the clamping stirrup air operated pinch valve is manufactured from aluminum alloy while the sleeves come in fabric-reinforced material. The sleeve support bushes are either made from aluminum alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304/316 stainless steel.
Clamping Stirrup Pneumatic Pinch Valve Benefits
● Easy, quick sleeve and bush replacement
● Full bore-through passage without any pressure loss
● No material contact with the body
● Suitable for explosion-proof plants
● Lightweight in comparison with other makes and other types of valve
● Particularly low air consumption
● Food-grade contact parts
Aluminum Pneumatic Pinch Valve Application
Pneumatic pinch valves are the fitting solution for the shut-off, regulation, and dosing of abrasive, corrosive, and fibrous products. They are ideally suited for use with these products due to their completely free product flow, whereby a practical blocking and dead space-free fitting results. The pneumatic pinch valves ensure an optimal shut-off, also when used with solids, such as granules, powders, pellets, chipping, sand, cement, gravel, textile fibers, carbon, fine glass fragments, and liquids that contain solids.
The higher the quality of the air-operated pinch valve inner bushing, the longer the service life of the pinch valve and inner bushing. The long service life of the inner sleeve of the pinch valve means that the maintenance cost of the equipment is low. The replacement of the inner bushing of the ai Read More »
Pneumatic pinch valve, also known as pinch valve, squeeze valve, bladder valve, hose valve, airbag valve, pinch off valve, etc. The pinch valve rubber sleeve (inner bush) is an important part of the pinch valve and the core of the pinch valve. It provides corrosion resistance, wear-resistance, and p Read More »
1. ScopeThis standard specifies the classification, requirements, test methods, test rules, markings, packaging, transportation, and storage of pneumatic pinch valves. This standard applies to air-operated pinch valves with flange or internal thread connection. 2. Normative referencesThe following d Read More »