Air Actuated Pinch Valves offer a cost-effective solution to flow control problems. The secret is in the rubber sleeve - the valve's only wetted part. The actuation of the valve is accomplished by air or hydraulic pressure placed directly on the elastomer sleeve. The valve body acts as a built-in actuator, eliminating costly hydraulic, pneumatic, or electric operators. The sleeve's rugged flexibility allows the valve to close drop tight around entrapped solids. In general, 25 psi over line pressure is required for full closure of air actuated pinch valves.
Clamping Stirrup Pneumatic Pinch Valves are used for interception of material flow in pneumatic conveying systems or other pipelines. In addition, they can be installed as a locking device for silo filling pipes. The body of the clamping stirrup air operated pinch valve is manufactured from aluminum alloy while the sleeves come in fabric-reinforced material. The sleeve support bushes are either made from aluminum alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304/316 stainless steel.
The Clamping Stirrup Clamping Stirrup Air Operated Pinch Valve enables reliable fluid control of tubing fluid paths, as used in single-use systems, regardless of their materials of construction. Applications range from simple transfer line control up to complex automated unit operations using either manual or pneumatic pinch valves. Intuitive tool-free clamp-on installation, executed in a simple 3 step sequence, enables quick and reliable operation. The unique central spot pinch in its specific encapsulated valve seat offers the highest closure reliability and consistency in flow output, even after intense pinch cycles, as required for critical biopharmaceutical fluid control.
A flexible elastomer sleeve is compressed by increasing the pressure in the pinch valve body. These create a lip-shaped closing pattern, powders or other medium is squeezed by the air pressure, can not move, or totally cut off to shut off. The continuous air pressure ensures the elastomer sleeve closes tightly.
The sleeve is opened again when the control pressure is removed and by the restoring force of the sleeve.
● Full Bore Design prevents pressure loss and material turbulence
● Requires only 28 PSI differential pressure to pinch shut but can withstand up to 37 PSI Max DPM
● Easy and quick replacement of NR-Sleeve
● NR-Sleeve material is fabric-reinforced and flexible for long life
● Valve is compact and lightweight using an aluminum alloy Valve body
● Stock available in 3", 4", 5" or 6" to handle the majority of applications
● Maximum Bladder Working Pressure: 52 PSI, but Bladder can withstand up to 90 PSI inflation pressure
● Working Temperature: 10ºF to 180ºF
● Full bore-through passage: no-load loss
● Compact overall dimensions
● Easy and quick sleeve and bush replacement
● Full bore-through passage without any pressure loss
● No product contact with the body
● Valve body in aluminum alloy
● Sleeves in fabric-reinforced material
● Sleeve support bushes either in aluminum alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304L/316L stainless steel
● Very low air consumption
In the traditional industry and food industry, some abrasive solid or liquid products containing particles, powders, fibers, and slurry are often transported through pipelines. A pneumatic pinch valve is the best choice.The VF15 air operated pinch valve is a valve with excellent wear resistance and Read More »
When the control gas is not input in the pneumatic pinch valve, the cavity between the rubber sleeve and the valve body is in communication with the atmosphere, and the rubber sleeve is in an outward tension state under fluid pressure. Since there are reinforced plies arranged at a certain angle in Read More »
The pneumatic pinch valve series products have no sealing points and will not leak. They are resistant to particle corrosion and will not be blocked when transporting liquids containing fibers. Its performance is comparable to imported products, and it has the advantages of a short supply period, re Read More »