Clamping Stirrup Pneumatic Pinch Valves are used for interception of material flow in pneumatic conveying systems or other pipelines. In addition, they can be installed as a locking device for silo filling pipes. The body of the clamping stirrup air operated pinch valve is manufactured from aluminum alloy while the sleeves come in fabric-reinforced material. The sleeve support bushes are either made from aluminum alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304/316 stainless steel.
The Clamping Stirrup Clamping Stirrup Air Operated Pinch Valve enables reliable fluid control of tubing fluid paths, as used in single-use systems, regardless of their materials of construction. Applications range from simple transfer line control up to complex automated unit operations using either manual or pneumatic pinch valves. Intuitive tool-free clamp-on installation, executed in a simple 3 step sequence, enables quick and reliable operation. The unique central spot pinch in its specific encapsulated valve seat offers the highest closure reliability and consistency in flow output, even after intense pinch cycles, as required for critical biopharmaceutical fluid control.
A flexible elastomer sleeve is compressed by increasing the pressure in the pinch valve body. These create a lip-shaped closing pattern, powders or other medium is squeezed by the air pressure, can not move, or totally cut off to shut off. The continuous air pressure ensures the elastomer sleeve closes tightly.
The sleeve is opened again when the control pressure is removed and by the restoring force of the sleeve.
● Full Bore Design prevents pressure loss and material turbulence
● Requires only 28 PSI differential pressure to pinch shut but can withstand up to 37 PSI Max DPM
● Easy and quick replacement of NR-Sleeve
● NR-Sleeve material is fabric-reinforced and flexible for long life
● Valve is compact and lightweight using an aluminum alloy Valve body
● Stock available in 3", 4", 5" or 6" to handle the majority of applications
● Maximum Bladder Working Pressure: 52 PSI, but Bladder can withstand up to 90 PSI inflation pressure
● Working Temperature: 10ºF to 180ºF
● Full bore-through passage: no-load loss
● Compact overall dimensions
● Easy and quick sleeve and bush replacement
● Full bore-through passage without any pressure loss
● No product contact with the body
● Valve body in aluminum alloy
● Sleeves in fabric-reinforced material
● Sleeve support bushes either in aluminum alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304L/316L stainless steel
● Very low air consumption
China's pinch valves are world-renowned for their excellent quality and low prices. This has also attracted buyers from all over the world to come to China to purchase pneumatic pinch valves. However, how to choose the best among many suppliers is a problem that everyone cares about. Today we will m Read More »
The hose pinch valve has applications in many areas of life, especially in industry. It is a type of valve product with rubber sleeves as seals and opening and closing parts. The handwheel drive drives the up and down movement of the upper and lower valves to achieve the opening and closing effect. Read More »
The higher the quality of the air-operated pinch valve inner bushing, the longer the service life of the pinch valve and inner bushing. The long service life of the inner sleeve of the pinch valve means that the maintenance cost of the equipment is low. The replacement of the inner bushing of the ai Read More »