Clamping Stirrup Pneumatic Pinch Valves are used for interception of material flow in pneumatic conveying systems or other pipelines. In addition, they can be installed as a locking device for silo filling pipes. The body of the clamping stirrup air operated pinch valve is manufactured from aluminum alloy while the sleeves come in fabric-reinforced material. The sleeve support bushes are either made from aluminum alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304/316 stainless steel.
The Clamping Stirrup Clamping Stirrup Air Operated Pinch Valve enables reliable fluid control of tubing fluid paths, as used in single-use systems, regardless of their materials of construction. Applications range from simple transfer line control up to complex automated unit operations using either manual or pneumatic pinch valves. Intuitive tool-free clamp-on installation, executed in a simple 3 step sequence, enables quick and reliable operation. The unique central spot pinch in its specific encapsulated valve seat offers the highest closure reliability and consistency in flow output, even after intense pinch cycles, as required for critical biopharmaceutical fluid control.
A flexible elastomer sleeve is compressed by increasing the pressure in the pinch valve body. These create a lip-shaped closing pattern, powders or other medium is squeezed by the air pressure, can not move, or totally cut off to shut off. The continuous air pressure ensures the elastomer sleeve closes tightly.
The sleeve is opened again when the control pressure is removed and by the restoring force of the sleeve.
● Full Bore Design prevents pressure loss and material turbulence
● Requires only 28 PSI differential pressure to pinch shut but can withstand up to 37 PSI Max DPM
● Easy and quick replacement of NR-Sleeve
● NR-Sleeve material is fabric-reinforced and flexible for long life
● Valve is compact and lightweight using an aluminum alloy Valve body
● Stock available in 3", 4", 5" or 6" to handle the majority of applications
● Maximum Bladder Working Pressure: 52 PSI, but Bladder can withstand up to 90 PSI inflation pressure
● Working Temperature: 10ºF to 180ºF
● Full bore-through passage: no-load loss
● Compact overall dimensions
● Easy and quick sleeve and bush replacement
● Full bore-through passage without any pressure loss
● No product contact with the body
● Valve body in aluminum alloy
● Sleeves in fabric-reinforced material
● Sleeve support bushes either in aluminum alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304L/316L stainless steel
● Very low air consumption
1.Gate valve is the opening and closing body (valve plate) driven by the valve rod, along the sealing surface of the valve seat for lifting movement of the valve, can be connected or stage fluid passage. Gate valve sealing performance is better than the globe valve, fluid resistance is small, openin Read More »
Valve is a control component in the fluid transportation system, the main function is to open and close, regulate, guide, prevent backflow, pressure stabilization, diversion or overflow pressure relief. Valve is also the most complex component in the pipeline, it is generally assembled from multiple Read More »
At first glance, there are not many valve parts, simple structure, and average precision. They are simple parts in the machinery industry, but the core sealing parts of the valve are particularly demanding. The valve manufacturing process is complicated and the technical difficulty is also great. To Read More »