China Food Grade Pneumatic Pinch Valves are used for material flow interception in pneumatic conveying systems, or other pipelines. In addition, they can be installed as a locking device for silo filling pipes. In the open position the internal cross section of the valve is identical with the connecting pipe diameter.
The air operated pinch valve is pneumatically operated through the air supply connection in the housing. This connection has a G 1/4 inch female thread. The pressurized air compresses the sleeve and provides a shut-off function of the valve. When closed, the sleeve forms a tight seal that will not allow the media leakage. Common industries that utilize pneumatic pinch valves for the benefit of isolating fluid from a mechanical valve including drug dispensing, laboratory equipment, wastewater, medical devices, chemical, food and beverage equipment, ceramic/glass/plastic, and solids handling.
1. Body: Aluminium, stainless steel, or steel
2. Sleeve Options: Natural Rubber (anti-abrasive, food-grade quality or high temp options), EPDM (food grade options available), Nitrile (food grade options available), Viton, Silicone, Neoprene, CSM, or butyl.
3. Sizes: DN40 (1.5″) – DN250 (10″)
4. End Connections: Variety of end connections available, including flanged, threaded, weld.
● Grains After Brewing for Beer
● Grapes After Crushing for Wine
● Seeds and Skins Removed from Fruit
● Hulls and Shells Removed from Nuts
● Wastewater from Washing and Boiling
● Sugar By-Products After Refining
● Animal Waste After Butchering
● Skins and Rinds After Processing
● Animal Manure
● Bodily Fluids from Hospitals
● Soap Wastes and Tallow
● Fertilizer Application
● Aeration of Fish Lagoons
● Effluent Discharge
● Wastewater from Tanneries
At first glance, there are not many valve parts, simple structure, and average precision. They are simple parts in the machinery industry, but the core sealing parts of the valve are particularly demanding. The valve manufacturing process is complicated and the technical difficulty is also great. To Read More »
China's pinch valves are world-renowned for their excellent quality and low prices. This has also attracted buyers from all over the world to come to China to purchase pneumatic pinch valves. However, how to choose the best among many suppliers is a problem that everyone cares about. Today we will m Read More »
The hose pinch valve has applications in many areas of life, especially in industry. It is a type of valve product with rubber sleeves as seals and opening and closing parts. The handwheel drive drives the up and down movement of the upper and lower valves to achieve the opening and closing effect. Read More »