The China Food Grade Pneumatic Pinch Valve has no seats that require grinding, no packing glands or stuffing boxes which require repacking. Both torques and flow rates remain constant during valve operation. The valve will not become locked or jammed even when dealing with solids in the flow. This air operated pinch valve is suitable for the operating temperature range from -10 to 80°C (14 to 176°F).
China Food Grade Pneumatic Pinch Valves are used for material flow interception in pneumatic conveying systems, or other pipelines. In addition, they can be installed as a locking device for silo filling pipes. In the open position the internal cross section of the valve is identical with the connecting pipe diameter.
The air operated pinch valve is pneumatically operated through the air supply connection in the housing. This connection has a G 1/4 inch female thread. The pressurized air compresses the sleeve and provides a shut-off function of the valve. When closed, the sleeve forms a tight seal that will not allow the media leakage. Common industries that utilize pneumatic pinch valves for the benefit of isolating fluid from a mechanical valve including drug dispensing, laboratory equipment, wastewater, medical devices, chemical, food and beverage equipment, ceramic/glass/plastic, and solids handling.
1. Body: Aluminium, stainless steel, or steel
2. Sleeve Options: Natural Rubber (anti-abrasive, food-grade quality or high temp options), EPDM (food grade options available), Nitrile (food grade options available), Viton, Silicone, Neoprene, CSM, or butyl.
3. Sizes: DN40 (1.5″) – DN250 (10″)
4. End Connections: Variety of end connections available, including flanged, threaded, weld.
● Grains After Brewing for Beer
● Grapes After Crushing for Wine
● Seeds and Skins Removed from Fruit
● Hulls and Shells Removed from Nuts
● Wastewater from Washing and Boiling
● Sugar By-Products After Refining
● Animal Waste After Butchering
● Skins and Rinds After Processing
● Animal Manure
● Bodily Fluids from Hospitals
● Soap Wastes and Tallow
● Fertilizer Application
● Aeration of Fish Lagoons
● Effluent Discharge
● Wastewater from Tanneries
The higher the quality of the air-operated pinch valve inner bushing, the longer the service life of the pinch valve and inner bushing. The long service life of the inner sleeve of the pinch valve means that the maintenance cost of the equipment is low. The replacement of the inner bushing of the ai Read More »
Pneumatic pinch valve, also known as pinch valve, squeeze valve, bladder valve, hose valve, airbag valve, pinch off valve, etc. The pinch valve rubber sleeve (inner bush) is an important part of the pinch valve and the core of the pinch valve. It provides corrosion resistance, wear-resistance, and p Read More »
1. ScopeThis standard specifies the classification, requirements, test methods, test rules, markings, packaging, transportation, and storage of pneumatic pinch valves. This standard applies to air-operated pinch valves with flange or internal thread connection. 2. Normative referencesThe following d Read More »