The China Food Grade Pneumatic Pinch Valve has no seats that require grinding, no packing glands or stuffing boxes which require repacking. Both torques and flow rates remain constant during valve operation. The valve will not become locked or jammed even when dealing with solids in the flow. This air operated pinch valve is suitable for the operating temperature range from -10 to 80°C (14 to 176°F).
China Food Grade Pneumatic Pinch Valves are used for material flow interception in pneumatic conveying systems, or other pipelines. In addition, they can be installed as a locking device for silo filling pipes. In the open position the internal cross section of the valve is identical with the connecting pipe diameter.
The air operated pinch valve is pneumatically operated through the air supply connection in the housing. This connection has a G 1/4 inch female thread. The pressurized air compresses the sleeve and provides a shut-off function of the valve. When closed, the sleeve forms a tight seal that will not allow the media leakage. Common industries that utilize pneumatic pinch valves for the benefit of isolating fluid from a mechanical valve including drug dispensing, laboratory equipment, wastewater, medical devices, chemical, food and beverage equipment, ceramic/glass/plastic, and solids handling.
1. Body: Aluminium, stainless steel, or steel
2. Sleeve Options: Natural Rubber (anti-abrasive, food-grade quality or high temp options), EPDM (food grade options available), Nitrile (food grade options available), Viton, Silicone, Neoprene, CSM, or butyl.
3. Sizes: DN40 (1.5″) – DN250 (10″)
4. End Connections: Variety of end connections available, including flanged, threaded, weld.
● Grains After Brewing for Beer
● Grapes After Crushing for Wine
● Seeds and Skins Removed from Fruit
● Hulls and Shells Removed from Nuts
● Wastewater from Washing and Boiling
● Sugar By-Products After Refining
● Animal Waste After Butchering
● Skins and Rinds After Processing
● Animal Manure
● Bodily Fluids from Hospitals
● Soap Wastes and Tallow
● Fertilizer Application
● Aeration of Fish Lagoons
● Effluent Discharge
● Wastewater from Tanneries
In the traditional industry and food industry, some abrasive solid or liquid products containing particles, powders, fibers, and slurry are often transported through pipelines. A pneumatic pinch valve is the best choice.The VF15 air operated pinch valve is a valve with excellent wear resistance and Read More »
When the control gas is not input in the pneumatic pinch valve, the cavity between the rubber sleeve and the valve body is in communication with the atmosphere, and the rubber sleeve is in an outward tension state under fluid pressure. Since there are reinforced plies arranged at a certain angle in Read More »
The pneumatic pinch valve series products have no sealing points and will not leak. They are resistant to particle corrosion and will not be blocked when transporting liquids containing fibers. Its performance is comparable to imported products, and it has the advantages of a short supply period, re Read More »