Air operated pinch valves offer a cost-effective solution to flow control problems. The secret is in the rubber sleeve - the valve's only wetted part. Actuation of the valve, the pinching action, is accomplished by air or hydraulic pressure placed directly on the elastomer sleeve. The valve body acts as a built-in actuator, eliminating costly hydraulic, pneumatic, or electric operators. The sleeve's flexibility allows the valve to close droptight around entrapped solids. In general, 25 psi over line pressure is required for full closure of air actuated pinch valves. This pneumatic pinch valve ensures an optimal shut-off, even when used with solids, such as granules, powders, pellets, chipping, sand, cement, gravel, textile fibers, carbon, fine glass fragments and slurries (liquids that contain solids).
China Food Grade Air Operated Pinch Valve from JIA NAI is designed for shut-off control applications with abrasive, corrosive, and fibrous media. The series includes pinch valves with female threaded ports (BSPP – British Standard Pipe Parallel), sizes ranging from 3/8 to 4 inches. The maximum operating pressure is at 6 bar (87 psi) and the maximum control pressure is 2 bar (29 psi) higher than the media pressure.
● Small, compact design
● Normally-Open or Normally-Closed styles
● Hygienic and easy to clean (replace tubes)
● Can handle whole blood and particulate matter
● Unobstructed flow path
● Each valve comes with 12" of selected tubing
● Wide variety of easily replaceable tubing sizes and materials available.
● 100% tested
1. Rack & pinion design
2. Compact and light weight
3. ISO 5211 mounting pattern
4. Adjustable stops for both open and closed positions.
5. Accessory mounting dimensions to NAMUR specifications.
6. Machined gear teeth provide longest life and smoother operation.
7. High cycle life with low friction bearings on all moving and sliding surfaces.
8. Safety contained springs prevent hazards of inadvertent ejection during maintenance.
9. Modular design utilizing same body and end caps for both double-acting and spring-return versions.
10. Corrosion resistant with hard anodized body, PTFE coated end caps, and stainless steel fasteners.
● Grains After Brewing for Beer
● Grapes After Crushing for Wine
● Seeds and Skins Removed from Fruit
● Hulls and Shells Removed from Nuts
● Wastewater from Washing and Boiling
● Sugar By-Products After Refining
● Animal Waste After Butchering
● Skins and Rinds After Processing
JIA NAI is China famous pinch valve manufacturers, offering many products for the food and pharmaceutical industries. The air operated pinch valve represents a particularly economical shut/off valve solution, as a separate drive/actuator is not required. China Food Grade Air Operated Pinch Valves are used in the manufacture of many common food items, both in the storage and handling of raw ingredients and finished products. They are also extensively used on food by-products and waste products, as well as in farms and agricultural applications, fish hatcheries and around livestock.
China's pinch valves are world-renowned for their excellent quality and low prices. This has also attracted buyers from all over the world to come to China to purchase pneumatic pinch valves. However, how to choose the best among many suppliers is a problem that everyone cares about. Today we will m Read More »
The higher the quality of the air-operated pinch valve inner bushing, the longer the service life of the pinch valve and inner bushing. The long service life of the inner sleeve of the pinch valve means that the maintenance cost of the equipment is low. The replacement of the inner bushing of the ai Read More »
Pneumatic pinch valve, also known as pinch valve, squeeze valve, bladder valve, hose valve, airbag valve, pinch off valve, etc. The pinch valve rubber sleeve (inner bush) is an important part of the pinch valve and the core of the pinch valve. It provides corrosion resistance, wear-resistance, and p Read More »