Jia Nai air-operated flexible tube valves are advantageous because of their air and vacuum-tight seal, even with product flows containing solids. Jia Nai squeeze valves are characterized in particular by an absolutely free flow of product, minimal air consumption as well as their extremely lightweight and compact design.
Air-operated squeeze valves offer a cost-effective solution to flow control problems. The secret is in the rubber sleeve - the valve's only wetted part. The actuation of the valve is accomplished by air or hydraulic pressure placed directly on the elastomer sleeve. The valve body acts as a built-in actuator, eliminating costly hydraulic, pneumatic, or electric operators. The sleeve's rugged flexibility allows the valve to close drop tight around entrapped solids. In general, 25 psi over line pressure is required for full closure of air actuated pinch valves.
Squeeze valve feature
1. Simple and compact structure with lightweight, easy to assemble, and disassemble.
2. Low torque with 90°, easy to open and close with high speed.
3. Small flow resistance, flow curve goes in slope line, power saving.
4. Customized products according to specific materials requirements of the client, suitable for various gases and environment.
Aluminum alloy pneumatic flexible tube valve specification
Air operated pinch valve application:
Aluminum alloy pneumatic flexible tube valves are used for regulating and cutting off the medium flow in the pipeline. They are suitable for conveying pipelines of corrosive and non-corrosive fluid medium in furnace, coal gas, natural gas, LPG, city gas, hot&cold air, chemical smelting, and power generation environmental protection engineering systems
Air operated pinch valves are also known as pneumatic pinch valves and rubber sleeve valves. Because the valve core part uses a hose, its airtightness, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance are far superior to metal valves. Therefore, it is widely used in smelting, mining, electric power, chemic Read More »
1. ScopeThis standard specifies the classification, requirements, test methods, test rules, markings, packaging, transportation, and storage of pneumatic pinch valves. This standard applies to air-operated pinch valves with flange or internal thread connection. 2. Normative referencesThe following d Read More »
Considering the working principle, function, and valve structure, valves can be divided into gate valve; butterfly valve; stop valve; check valve; plug valve; ball valve; pinch valve; diaphragm valve; plunger valve, etc. Gate valveA gate valve refers to a valve whose closing part (gate) moves along Read More »