Pneumatic stop valves are ideally suited for use with slurries and granular products like sand, cement, gravel, textile fiber, carbon, powder, pellets, chipping, glass fragments, etc. These valves are cost-effective, reliable, and easy to use, making them desirable in a wide range of industrial applications.
An air-operated flexible tube valve is a 2/2-way valve designed to shut-off or control the flow of corrosive, abrasive, or granular media. It utilizes pressurized air to open or close the valve. In the open position, the valve has no restrictions and allows a wide range of media to pass through the bore. The flexible internal rubber sleeve in the valve keeps the media isolated preventing the risk of contamination.
Pneumatic pinch valve features
● Small, compact design
● Normally-Open or Normally-Closed styles
● Hygienic and easy to clean (replace tubes)
● Can handle whole blood and particulate matter
● Unobstructed flow path
● Each valve comes with 12" of selected tubing
● Wide variety of easily replaceable tubing sizes and
● 100% tested
VF squeeze valve advantages
1. Robust and versatile actuators receptive to positioners of leading manufacturers.
2. Exterior, as well as interior corrosion resistant fusion, bonded epoxy powdercoating.
3. In-line and quick tube change with patented tube folds for durability & self-cleaning.
4. Standard face-to-face
JIA NAI has by far the most extensive range of squeeze valves in the world with approximately 10,000 possible pinch valve variants. A variety of these models are available from stock. JIA NAI is able to offer you the most efficient yet technically enhanced air-operated flexible tube valve solution specially tailored to your requirements and applications because of the flexible modular systems.
Air operated pinch valves are also known as pneumatic pinch valves and rubber sleeve valves. Because the valve core part uses a hose, its airtightness, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance are far superior to metal valves. Therefore, it is widely used in smelting, mining, electric power, chemic Read More »
1. ScopeThis standard specifies the classification, requirements, test methods, test rules, markings, packaging, transportation, and storage of pneumatic pinch valves. This standard applies to air-operated pinch valves with flange or internal thread connection. 2. Normative referencesThe following d Read More »
Considering the working principle, function, and valve structure, valves can be divided into gate valve; butterfly valve; stop valve; check valve; plug valve; ball valve; pinch valve; diaphragm valve; plunger valve, etc. Gate valveA gate valve refers to a valve whose closing part (gate) moves along Read More »