An air-operated flexible tube valve is a 2/2-way valve designed to shut-off or control the flow of corrosive, abrasive, or granular media. It utilizes pressurized air to open or close the valve. In the open position, the valve has no restrictions and allows a wide range of media to pass through the bore. The flexible internal rubber sleeve in the valve keeps the media isolated preventing the risk of contamination.
Pneumatic pinch valve features
● Small, compact design
● Normally-Open or Normally-Closed styles
● Hygienic and easy to clean (replace tubes)
● Can handle whole blood and particulate matter
● Unobstructed flow path
● Each valve comes with 12" of selected tubing
● Wide variety of easily replaceable tubing sizes and
● 100% tested
VF squeeze valve advantages
1. Robust and versatile actuators receptive to positioners of leading manufacturers.
2. Exterior, as well as interior corrosion resistant fusion, bonded epoxy powdercoating.
3. In-line and quick tube change with patented tube folds for durability & self-cleaning.
4. Standard face-to-face
JIA NAI has by far the most extensive range of squeeze valves in the world with approximately 10,000 possible pinch valve variants. A variety of these models are available from stock. JIA NAI is able to offer you the most efficient yet technically enhanced air-operated flexible tube valve solution specially tailored to your requirements and applications because of the flexible modular systems.
At first glance, there are not many valve parts, simple structure, and average precision. They are simple parts in the machinery industry, but the core sealing parts of the valve are particularly demanding. The valve manufacturing process is complicated and the technical difficulty is also great. To Read More »
China's pinch valves are world-renowned for their excellent quality and low prices. This has also attracted buyers from all over the world to come to China to purchase pneumatic pinch valves. However, how to choose the best among many suppliers is a problem that everyone cares about. Today we will m Read More »
The hose pinch valve has applications in many areas of life, especially in industry. It is a type of valve product with rubber sleeves as seals and opening and closing parts. The handwheel drive drives the up and down movement of the upper and lower valves to achieve the opening and closing effect. Read More »